Duck eggs for sale - Rouen / Khaki Campbell ***SOLD***

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mbrown, Jan 15, 2009.

1. mbrown

mbrown Out Of The Brooder

Jul 17, 2008
    North Florida
    My ducks have been laying more eggs than I have room for in my incubator. I have for sale 6 eggs that will be available to ship on Monday 1/19. These will be the eggs that are layed on Saturday and Sunday. If there are more than 6, I will include the extras for free. Price is $18 including shipping. I have 2 female Khaki Campbell and 2 female Rouens with 2 male Rouens, so the eggs will be either pure bred Rouen or Rouen/Khaki Campbell mixed.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Are you able to tell which ones are from the rouens ducks? I am looking for rouen eggs, and not having any luck. As it looks right now, I'm going to have 2 lonely boys this year!

3. mbrown

Jul 17, 2008
    North Florida
    I can usually tell, however I usually only get one a day from them (occasionally I get 2 in one day though) so I won't have six by Monday. I can sell you less or hold on to them longer if you'd like.

4. mbrown

Jul 17, 2008
    North Florida
    Ok, how about $20 for 12 eggs?

Here are some photos of the ducklings that we've recently hatched:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm never one to say anything negative about anyone and I really don't mean to start anything, but where are the shavings for those babies?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  6. mbrown

Jul 17, 2008
    North Florida
    My ducks are all healthy and happy. I had put a tupperware bowl full of water in there with them, and these photos were taken while they were playing in the water, splashing it around everywhere and making a mess. I always clean it out and dry the ducks off when they're done. I probably should've said something when I posted those pictures, but I honestly didn't think about it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by