Duck eggs help!!!

Well I wanted to get some duck eggs for a incubator but I dont have a incubator yet. But the eggs I want on ebay go away in like 2 days. How long does it take for a bator to get to your home?

Last edited:
Under proper condition eggs can be stored up to 15 days max.

10 days is good

keep them in a dark cool high humidity room

If I would need to buy eggs and get them shipped to me, I would ask the seller to add 1 or 2 cold packs

Summer is not the best time to shipp eggs

Wait for the next batch of eggs.

Not only do you have the shipping time for the incubator, but you must set it up and run it for a couple of days to make sure you have the temperature stabilized.

Write to the seller and ask if there will be another batch a bit later. Many people with eggs for sale have a steady stream of them. Some this week, more next week.

If you want one of those little Styrofoam incubators, Jeffers ships the same day as your order.

You are aware that if you hatch eggs, you will get more drakes, and you seem to be having problems with getting rid of the one you've got now.

Ok just found out that they will be shipped on the 23rd through the 29th. and the bator should be here any day now.

There is usually someone in your area who is not using their Bator at any given time, ask some of your friends who hatch to borrow theirs. I am sure they would oblige. Or check your local feed store, a lot of them sell them.

Back
Top Bottom