1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

duck is a four letter word

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by bluejeans, Dec 18, 2013.

1. bluejeans

bluejeans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2012
    hi ya all

duck is a four letter word i found our yesterday
    mucking out the duck houseing during winter its no fun job.
    surprising the ducks in a duck house after they been scared all nite by some nasty creter ...
    talk about foul smell being splashed all over a feller trying to gather a few eggs where a water tank was convently plaed near a door way ..yuk

well ducks are still the easiest best tasting critters to raise and quail would have to be a close second
    conbine the two with a healthy nuber of sun chokes and i do think a feller is next to heaven on earth.

latly ive been a growin a healthy amount of green barly grass on the green house floor the temp has been down into the teens during the night and even down into the single ditgits .. yet the barley is a growing and my ducks are getting the greens life is good..
    have a "Mary" christmas season all..

2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you too. [​IMG]

3. bluejeans

bluejeans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2012
    i do think there is a lot more to be said of a childlike faith than a adult faith which often to childish for a child to believe in .
    i loved the video. thanks child...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by