Duck or goose eggs??? in CA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bock, Apr 14, 2009.

1. bock

bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Northern CA
    I currently have 6 adult mallards, and 5 mallard/crested mix. I was wondering if anyone had some FREE duck, or goose eggs(any breed) from California.I keep them at the natural pond in my backyard, with the occasional Canada Goose resting during migration.

P.s Please have them available, AFTER June, 11th

***Edited to add State in title***

From the BST "Please Read" Rules:

We are going to be strict on the format of the threads. The subject line should be brief and to the point. For example
    Wanted-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks
    or
    For Sale-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks-Pick up only
    or
    Trade-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks for Goose Eggs
    If your post doesn't follow this, we will ask you to change it. Threads not following this format may be subject to removal. Thanks in advance.

Also, DO NOT bump your own posts.

From the BST Rules:

1) Editing. Please edit your original post to add new info. It is considered “bumping” when after a few days of no response, you add info or just post something to say anything to bring it to the top. To edit, click the “edit” link in your first post on the thread.
    2) Speaking of bumping….Everyone here wants to be at the top. It is only natural. When you bump your thread, it bumps someone else down. We want this to be fair to everyone. Staff will remove “Bump posts”.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by