Duck Owner Survey

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by kellyhubb, Aug 24, 2013.

1. kellyhubb

kellyhubb Out Of The Brooder

Jun 8, 2013
    Greenville, SC
    Hey Guys! I started a duck owner survey cuz I am interested in how many other people own ducks! :) If you have a duck, and if you wouldn't mind taking 5 min to answer a 10-question survey about owning ducks it would be fantastic!

Here is the link to the survey...

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TL7CRYG

2. Going Quackers

Going Quackers Overrun With Chickens

May 24, 2011
    On, Canada
    I filled it out however your last question did not work and for how you acquired ducks you forgot a way, duck incubated, a lot of my scovies have been hatched out by my scovies lol

3. DeckDuck

DeckDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2013
    I filled it out too. :) I got some of my ducks from a hatchery, which was not included in the multiple choice question.

4. crosbygroup

crosbygroup Chillin' With My Peeps

We also got our ducks from a hatchery and my favorite thing about them is how funny they are around water.

5. ducklover87

ducklover87 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    I filled it out too :) like GQ stated your last question doesn't work. I also got most of my ducks from a hatchery. Good luck with your results

6. kellyhubb

kellyhubb Out Of The Brooder

Jun 8, 2013
    Greenville, SC
    Opps! I completely forgot to add that as an option and I even hatched mine through incubation myself! lol Thanks guys for feeling out the survey and your feedback! I appreciate it! :)

7. Learningstill

Learningstill Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2013
    The last question, as stated above, does not have an option to answer. Also, the question regarding where we got them does not include momma duck or rehoming. I put breeder and incubator instead.

Our favorite thing about them is their talking and how they tilt their heads to look and listen to you. Also, we enjoy them eating from our hands.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by