Duck pictures

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Rosebud 18, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Rosebud 18

Rosebud 18 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    middle Tn
    I thought I would post the latest pictures of my ducks. Welsh harlequins, blue and black swedish and runners. Post pictures of your ducks. I love to look at everyones babies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. benjoycei

benjoycei Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2011
    Wilmington
    cute ducks [​IMG]

3. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    What kind are the darker runners? And can you get them from breeding fawn and whites?

4. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

So did you find out how many of each sex you have. All I have left out of the 14 are 2 Emery drakes a white drake and 2 white hens.

5. Rosebud 18

Jul 10, 2010
    middle Tn
    Quote:They are pencil runners from Holderreads. I don't you can get a pencil from a fawn/white. This is my first year with runners and I really like them.

6. Rosebud 18

Jul 10, 2010
    middle Tn
    Quote:I have 2 pencils with their drake feathers. They have had them for about a week now so I think if any of the others were drakes they would have theirs to since they are the same age. I wanted at least 1 white drake but unless they are late in getting their curls I have 9 females and 2 males from Holderreads. I am really suprised at having so many girls but happy about it too. I had got two fawn/white runner girls from Metzers 2 weeks prior
    Did you sell yours? I hate to think you lost them.

7. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

Rosebud!!!! I htink they gave you half of my order of females!!!! Darn, I only got 2 girls out of 14. Luck of the draw.
    I tried to sell them, I advertised every way I knew how. I offered them up for free, no responce. So in the end I took them the sale in pairs. Got a good price when I took 2 whites and 2 emery. Went back 3 weeks later with the last of the whites and only got $3 a piece. I was sick with the low price but what can you do.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by