Duck Toys

WafflesNTimmy

In the Brooder
Jan 26, 2016
Hey guys, have heard rumors of ducks loving stuffed animals, rubber bands, balls, and other toys and was wondering if any of you guys have confirmed objects that will keep ducks entertained! :)

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about ducks (although I've had a few), but definitely post on our Duck section in Other BackYard Poultry under the Forum at the top of the page and take advantage of our duck experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.:frow

welcome-byc.gif

x2 on avoiding rubber bands. I know stuffed toys and unbreakable mirrors are sometimes used to comfort a lone duckling (or chick) but I don't know about toys for them to play with. Guess the duck forum is the best place to ask about toys.

Thanks for joining us!

Back
Top Bottom