Duck Toys

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Miss Ducky, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Miss Ducky

Miss Ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2010
    Michigan
    I was wondering if anyone gives their spoiled ducks toys? Mine have a sparkly cat batting toy that they peck at, and a rubber bad tied to the chicken wire on their pen. [​IMG]

2. mrslb333

mrslb333 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    So glad someone else does this mine have a spinning mirror which they love and some dangly parrot toys [​IMG]

3. nettie

nettie Enslaved by Indoor Ducks

Nov 20, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    We also give our ducks parrot toys, especially anything that is shiny or jingles. We have birds as well, so everyone shares toys. They also seem to like rope toys or anything that crinkles (if it's hanging where they'd have to reach for it). Just make sure no small parts can easily come off from the toy before letting them have it. It also helps to get a few toys and switch them up every week or so.

4. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    my drake plays ball. if i roll it to him, he rolls it back and we just keep rolling the ball back and forth [​IMG]

5. PlumTuckered

PlumTuckered Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2007
    Arkansas
    My ducklings (all of them for the past year) have played with an itty bitty teletubby toy and small rocks, my ducks get so excited when they have rocks to play with. They like to pick 'em up and roll them around in their mouths and spit 'em out LOL The teletubby toy looks horrible, no holes or tears in it but it just doesn't come clean anymore when I wash it thanks to duckling poop and mud in the pen :)

Michelle

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by