Duck Toys?

They enjoy eating bits of grass/food thrown in to whatever it is they are swimming in. Otherwise they are content to just swim.

My ducks like shoe laces (on my feet). My new ducklings play with a plastic bird chain that hangs in their brooder and they also like to play with the ends of the ty-wraps that hold the brooder panels together.

My ducks like shoe laces (on my feet). My new ducklings play with a plastic bird chain that hangs in their brooder and they also like to play with the ends of the ty-wraps that hold the brooder panels together.
How cute :). I find ducks just nibble on everything they can find! My duckling used to nibble on my homework and if I turned my back for a minute I would come back to find my homework ripped up!

OMG! thats so cute! I'll have to try it !
smile.png

Just an update... Ducklings that like to play grow into big ducks that like to play (OK big teenagers at this point). This is Snow ringing the bell.
ya.gif

Last edited:
I have two baby ducklings. To keep them busy. I usually I've them a small green ball that they chase and push like a soccer ball. Or I let them play with larger feathers. Is there anything else they might like?

Back
Top Bottom