1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Duck Turkey and Chicken hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BairleaFarm, Dec 9, 2011.

1. BairleaFarm

BairleaFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    Im looking to do a big hatch the first week or so of January. I plan on setting Ducks turkey and chickens, I would like to purchase most of the eggs by the end of next week. I havent decided what exactly i want but Im looking for LF Polish, Bantam Polish, Frizzled and Smooth cochins, Any turkey breed bur midgets, and two or so breeds of ducks. I would prefer no hatchery stock.

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    You probably won't find many (if any) turkey eggs that time of year. They are seasonal layers and generally start laying in February or March depending on location.

3. BairleaFarm

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    I know. I was just throwing it out there. Egg picking in general this time of year isnt the greatest.

4. spydertoys

spydertoys Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    Munfordville, Kentucky
    Quote:Since the turkeys were molting when they should have been laying, I still have one Royal Palm hen laying. I won't sell any of her eggs though..I'm hatching them. I can, however set you up with most of the chicken breeds I have and some Golden Cascade duck eggs.

5. BairleaFarm

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    I also ment to say bantam cochins. PM sent spydertoys

6. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    I have welsh harlequin duck eggs. Parents are from Holderreads.

7. BairleaFarm

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    duck&chickencrazy :

I have welsh harlequin duck eggs. Parents are from Holderreads.

Let me know how much for some eggs shipped to 40324. Between you and spydertoys that covers my 2 breeds of ducks.​

8. oldorchardfarms

oldorchardfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2011
    woodstock
    Check out my website, fill out the contact page if intrested EVERYONE IS LAYING but the turkeys [​IMG]

9. japbantams2011

japbantams2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    I have Japanese bantams laying pretty good right now all different colors all in the same pen and some of my birds are frizzled feathered. Also have some Old English there not laying as much but there all in one pen together as well all different colors. I sell most of my eggs on ebay I have an auction for Japanese bantam eggs up right now if your interested
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/330657267116?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by