duck was injured by dog

ricky2022

Hatching
May 10, 2022
So i got a new puppy 3 days ago and today i brought him outside he was able to bite my duck in the right side of hes neck i am really tring my best to take care of the duck but i have no idea how to treat him the woon is really big and you can see food coming out i am really worried and dont know anything to help me fix it. the duck moves fine and he's being running around with the other 2 ducks i have but i don't think he will be able to eat or drink. anything you can tell me might help

How old is the duck? Do you have pictures of the wound?
Hi, The duck is about 2/3 months old but he has grown a lot we got him at tractors supply along with 2 other ducks. i will be able to send pictures tomorrow as early as I can i also let him sit with his buds because he was not happy when i brought him in by himself. i believe its a hoover hatchery.

Hi, The duck is about 2/3 months old but he has grown a lot we got him at tractors supply along with 2 other ducks. i will be able to send pictures tomorrow as early as I can i also let him sit with his buds because he was not happy when i brought him in by himself. i believe its a hoover hatchery.
I would have kept him separate from the others but we can take a look at it tomorrow. Hopefully he'll be okay!

update the duck seems to be doing really good he's able to eat and drink and he's running around like he always does i will keep posting updates

Back
Top Bottom