duckie pictures <3

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by lovesduckies, May 27, 2010.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    Alicia my little scovy that my baby Quackers hatched is 2 weeks today [​IMG] her little friends are around the same age, but fruitloops is a little bigger so i think it might be a few days older.. idk anyway.. pics of duckie bath time today [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    alicia
    [​IMG]
    alicia's feet.. aren't they the cutest [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    little duckie heads. i was trying to to get little foot but fruitloops jumped in the way
    [​IMG]
    fruitloops the little turd
    [​IMG]
    awee little foot is soooo cute. [​IMG] loves the water. he or she is actually laying in the water dish right now lol

[​IMG]
    little foot in the water dish last night lol

2. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    [​IMG]

3. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    lol.. i have a weird bunch this time around.. maybe cuz my dad gave them weird names

4. Hattiegun

Hattiegun Songster

[​IMG] Im really likin Fruitloops... [​IMG] they are soo sweet... i just now saw
    Little Foot lol tell your dad they are Paddles..!! heee heeeee

5. chickboss

chickboss Songster

Mar 23, 2010
    They are so cute!!! Fruitloops seems like quite the character! I just love to watch the little ones swim [​IMG]

6. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    They are real cuties.... And they do grow so fast dont they...

My 8 were hatched the same time as yours..they are still small..but I compared the size tonight with a newly hatched baby..And that made it hit home how much my older ones really have grown in just two weeks. You dont really notice it so much when you see them every day.

7. Jeeper1540

Jeeper1540 Songster

after looking at these pics, and others, i realized i should have giving my ducks a little bowl of water when they were babies. i didnt give them water until they were almost 2 months old

8. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    oh fruitloops is a crazy little one. he or she HATES to be picked up but once i put them all on my bed, that one will come for my face lol and nibble up my finger nails (they are shiney i just got them done lol) i took more cute pics yesterday..

[​IMG]
    fruitloops hogging HIS hand
    [​IMG]
    me and alicia duckling
    [​IMG]
    me and babies
    [​IMG]
    me and fruitloops
    [​IMG]
    me and little foot my little buddy
    [​IMG]
    me and little foot again.. i think he or she was about to stretch lol