Duckie won’t let me sleep

It’s good to have someone on my side❤️ Yeah I found her comment really rude and was like “umm?” Then she said “no one forced u to get it” like hold up😂 that duck could of ended up dead if I didn’t help her out. I’m so grateful I have her, I just wish I could help her sooner. People need to understand that yes I asked for advice but doesn’t mean be rude😂
Yeah and that’s all that matters is that she loves you and you love her!😉😁

Hi! I was just wondering if you were able to buy your little baby a new friend or not?😉
Awh!! Thank you for checking in that means a lot :) I WASSSS able to get her a friend!! Unfortunately all the stores didn’t have any more ducks, but I found someone locally who had some so I got her a friend. Honey (original duck) is a pekin and her friend I got her is a Muscovy. Honestly it’s working out really great. Dawn (Muscovy duck) is a little bit older, but they both seem relaxed and happy. Now I can sleep :)) I am now worried about a 5 hour drive I have to take with them to get back home, but I’ve been told they should be okay. (Sorry for the long response) but again thank you :))

Awh!! Thank you for checking in that means a lot :) I WASSSS able to get her a friend!! Unfortunately all the stores didn’t have any more ducks, but I found someone locally who had some so I got her a friend. Honey (original duck) is a pekin and her friend I got her is a Muscovy. Honestly it’s working out really great. Dawn (Muscovy duck) is a little bit older, but they both seem relaxed and happy. Now I can sleep :)) I am now worried about a 5 hour drive I have to take with them to get back home, but I’ve been told they should be okay. (Sorry for the long response) but again thank you :))
Oh that’s so good!😁 I wish you luck on your duckling journey and I’m so glad that you will not have to worry anymore!😉

Back
Top Bottom