Duckling contest! Let me see the babies!

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
Post your best duckling pictures! You can enter up to 4 ducklings, or "flock" of ducklings. You can post as many pictures per entry as you want. Please keep individual entries in different posts.

If you enter more then 1, I will pick which ever one I think is the best out of all your entries. Then, I will just put that one entry in the final judging, so no one can win twice. I will pick 1st place, 2nd place 3rd place, and a runner up. No prizes. If someone wants to donate a prize, you can offer on my profile!
Thanks for your interest in entering!
Lets see though's babies!
Contest ends on the 24th!

Category's

#1- Mommas with babies
#2- Lone babies

Example-
Name:
Breed:
Category:

Last edited:
Here is one of my ducklings when he was getting introduced to the flock. He jumped into his water bowl. He couldn't resist bathing in a tiny bowl.

His name is Wall-e. Wall-e is a khaki campbell, and was just under 2 weeks of age.
Catagory: 2

Attachments

• PXL_20200919_213541918.jpg
    PXL_20200919_213541918.jpg
    685.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Here’s two pictures!! I’m hoping some ducklings I ordered will come soon.
Name: Joye
Breed: Indian Runner/Mallard/ with maybe pekin
Category: 2
1F85883F-A374-48D0-9C50-D7ADDEE926B7.png

Name: doesn’t have one
Breed: Indian Runner or possibly Runner Ancona mix
Category 2
EF6834F6-D4BC-472E-8A6D-BDF8024F8D62.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is one of my ducklings when he was getting introduced to the flock. He jumped into his water bowl. He couldn't resist bathing in a tiny bowl.
Here’s two pictures!! I’m hoping some ducklings I ordered will come soon.
View attachment 2483235View attachment 2483236
Thank you guys! Juts edited my first post to add category's, so if you coddle edit your posts to include the Name, Breed, Gender, Age, and Category's that would be awesome! Oh, and if you can keep separate entries in separate posts that would be helpful too! I LOVE the pictures! So cute! (Can you tell I am a sucker for baby ducks... :lau)

Back
Top Bottom