Duckling nursery daycare - new baby pics

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by duckyfromoz, May 31, 2010.

1. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    Just snaped these photos as I was leaving for work this morning. I hate to be away from them...But at least I know...That the ever present Ostrich will be there to watch over them and keep them company until I get home.

Nap Time'
    [​IMG]

Story time
    [​IMG]

play time...Nogging is playing hide and seek.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010

2. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    aweeeee such sweet pics ducky!! too bad you are stuck at work [​IMG] maybe if you start yelling random things they will think you are going insane and let you go home? lol

ducky daycare is sooo cute [​IMG]

3. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    I just drove home on my lunch break to check on them all...I guess I am kind of over protective...maybe I should set up a web cam or something so i can check up on them throughout the day....

No need for me to worry..they were all fine- [​IMG]

4. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    ohhh what a good idea!!! you are waay smarter than me lol but my idea would give people laughs [​IMG] HAHAHAHAHA if you put regie in there will she be mean to them

5. Happyflower

Happyflower Songster

Jun 3, 2009
    Midwest
    Soooo very cute![​IMG]

6. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    Thanks Happyflower... I love the colour of these guys. At least now my work day is just about done..... nearly home time - and I can go and take over from the Ostrich toy- and spend some quality cuddling time with my little ones..

7. chickboss

chickboss Songster

Mar 23, 2010
    LOL, I love the ostrich! I need about 10 of those! They are so cute and snuggly on that towel, seriously spoiled! [​IMG]

8. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    I changed them over to shavings last night...And so - Ostrich is now peering over the side of the brooder as I find that shavings and stuffed toys dont always make a good mix. Its actually a very good toy to use as I can hang it up- and the ducklings like to stand under the legs- like they would stand under the mother duck. Wonderul babies- They didnt wake me up at all during the night.

9. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    aweee [​IMG] are they losing baby down??

10. javajanie

javajanie Songster

May 10, 2010
    Southern MD
    Awww! They are just so cute! Seems just yesterday mine were so little and fuzzy!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by