DUCKLINGS COMMING ON THE 18TH OF MAY.. HAPPY DANCE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by pirtykitty, Apr 24, 2009.

1. pirtykitty

pirtykitty Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    I finally got the goe ahead from hubby on ducklings ... I ordered today from Metzers.. 3 welsh harlequins ( 1 male 2 female) and 2 cayugas ( 1 male 1 Female)

shipping choice was may 11 or 18th by the time I got back from checking with hubby as to when to have them shipped the 11th was taken. So they are comming May 18th and will be here on the 20th..

Happy dance !!!!!!

2. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Cool!!! Betcha looking forward to their arrival. Maybe you get some packing peanuts too

3. Luvducks

Luvducks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Colorado
    Good for you! I was at the feed store yesterday and they had eight cayugas. Soooooo tempting. I have two Blue swedish and two Khaki Campbell's. Also 5 chicks in the brooder. It was VERY hard to leave without acouple of those ducks. Keep us posted!

4. pirtykitty

pirtykitty Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    I ordered from Metzers... Do you think they might enclose an extra duckling..?? I only could order 5.. They will come with a heat pack..
    I so wanted to order rouens too but was afraid they would grow to big for back yard... hubby said they had to be quiet and not real big... when I read on internet that the rouens could get to 12 lbs I figured better not get them..

I'm going to be having cats and kittens till they get here..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by