1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

ducklings in Connecticut

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by fosterchick, May 24, 2008.

1. fosterchick

fosterchick Chillin' With My Peeps

I have seven ducklings. They are mixed breads. $5.00 each and pick up only.

2. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    foster--I might take you up on that! How old are they? I am looking for a bit older..and old hens too if you have any....

3. fosterchick

They were born on May 18th. One is mostly yellow with black spots, another one is going to be gray or brown (probably brown) and the rest are mostly black with a little yellow on them.

4. fosterchick

tiff- what do you mean by old hens. I might be getting rid of my some or all of my flock. We are replacing them with the chicks we just got.

5. tiffanyh

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    Looking for some laying hens....not Old per se...but not chicks that need to be under heat lamps.

Actually they are for my brothers flock. He is looking to add and he has always wanted to add ducks too......

Last edited: May 24, 2008
  6. fosterchick

The chickens that I am getting rid of are at the most 2 years old. I won't be getting rid of them until July/Aug. time. I will contact you to let you know so if you are still looking.

7. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    hi foster chick...i live in mass,..do u still have the ducklings?..are any definate females?...i may be interested..thanks..wendy

8. tiffanyh

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    fosterchick..I am interested in the ducklings too!How many do you have?

9. fosterchick

I have seven of them

redhen- I dont know if they are female or males. They are only a week old today.

Last edited: May 25, 2008
  10. fosterchick

I have four left

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by