Ducklings need a new home! (Michigan)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ducklover15, Aug 16, 2010.

1. I have 3 ducklings that need a new home.

They are Australian Spotted/Call duck mixes. These babies look just like their dad as a duckling, so I'm going to guess that these babies will feather out to look like Greenheaded Australian Spotteds.

I would like $5.00 total for all 3 ducklings. These are the last hatchlings for this season and I can't find anyone who wants them. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. neener92

neener92 Songster

Aug 30, 2009
    I wish you were closer! I'd snatch them up in a second!

3. drdoolittle

drdoolittle Songster

Jul 30, 2010
    NE Indiana
    I may not live too far from you (N.E. Indiana), but if I took the ducklings, I'm afraid my DH would kill me! I just brought home a Chinese goose and 2 EE hens Saturday.[​IMG] Plus, I have 14 ducks, 7 or 8 of I need to find homes for. Have you tried CL-----although some people don't like to post on there. Good luck!

4. where in MI are you?? I might take them depending on how far from us you are. Im in Kalkaska, MI

5. I'm in south-eastern Michigan, about 15 minutes south of Ann Arbor.

I may have them sold though...unless the people suddenly change their minds!

6. These are still available!

7. To bad your not closer, that is prety far to drive for three ducklings, unless we can meet somewhere in the middle? They are cute. would you post a picture of one of those spotteds that you were talking about? I couldnt find anything on google pictures... I have never herd of them ether.

8. have they been adopted yet? I am in NE Ohio, but could meet half way.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: