Ducklings on the way from Metzer Farms!

ninety6

Chirping
Jun 9, 2021
Figured I'd create a thread to document our Metzer Farms order experience. We have 8 ducks (6 for us and 2 for a neighbor/friend) that will shipping this week, hopefully today! We are in Ohio, so sounds like they should be coming from the new Memphis location.

4/25: Ordered 6 Ducklings for week of 5/23 ship date
5/12: Added 2 more for a friend
5/19: Email confirming all is on track with our order
5/23: Anxiously awaiting my shipping notice!
5/24: Anxiously awaiting my shipping notice!

We have on the way a variety of hopefully chill female duckies to be friends with our Mallard. We've had a crazy duck adventure in the last year and hopefully we'll have some stability with these additions!
Black Swedish
Blue Swedish
Blue Runner
Mallard
Welsh Harlequin
Saxony

(2 more Black Swedish for friend)

I'll have lots of pics and videos and planning some live stream videos also! Should be a blast!

Last edited:
Figured I'd create a thread to document our Metzer Farms order experience. We have 8 ducks (6 for us and 2 for a neighbor/friend) that will shipping this week, hopefully today! We are in Ohio, so sounds like they should be coming from the new Memphis location.

4/25: Ordered 6 Ducklings for week of 5/23 ship date
5/12: Added 2 more for a friend
5/19: Email confirming all is on track with our order
5/23: Anxiously awaiting my shipping notice!

We have on the way a variety of hopefully chill female duckies to be friends with our Mallard. We've had a crazy duck adventure in the last year and hopefully we'll have some stability with these additions!
Black Swedish
Blue Swedish
Blue Runner
Mallard
Welsh Harlequin
Saxony

(2 more Black Swedish for friend)

I'll have lots of pics and videos and planning some live stream videos also! Should be a blast!
We may have some siblings then! We have 2 welshies shipping from metzer this week too. Although last week ours shipped from CA, but I’m hoping Memphis this time!

The anxiety is killing, isn't it? We received some Buff goslings from them earlier this year, and I was on pins and needles the entire time they were in transit - especially when I found out they were coming from California instead of the much closer Tennessee! But they arrived well and are still going strong, and I'm sure yours will, too. I'll be looking forward to your pictures!

Back
Top Bottom