Ducks and chicken attacked

SnyderDragdire

In the Brooder
Jul 6, 2020
Something got to my ducks and chickens last night. One of my ducks had her face and neck bit and ripped into and I don’t know what might be the best way to help her. As well as one of my hens had a chunk bitten out of her ‘butt’.

The blood on both us cleaned up on both as much as possible. But continuing only hurt them more
FEBFFF10-32DA-4403-B115-270D5B4F2229.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

SnyderDragdire

In the Brooder
Jul 6, 2020
Something got to my ducks and chickens last night. One of my ducks had her face and neck bit and ripped into and I don’t know what might be the best way to help her. As well as one of my hens had a chunk bitten out of her ‘butt’.
This is one of the ducks after slightly cleaning the blood off

Attachments

Stipenvlerk

Songster
May 22, 2020
The Netherlands
Hey Snyder,
please upload as much detailed Pictures as possible (preferably grouped per animal)
clean out the blood as good as possible so the people who are experienced with injuries can see what they are dealing with...

Is the vet an option?

SnyderDragdire

In the Brooder
Jul 6, 2020
Hey Snyder,
please upload as much detailed Pictures as possible (preferably grouped per animal)
clean out the blood as good as possible so the people who are experienced with injuries can see what they are dealing with...

Is the vet an option?
Vet might be an option but I don’t know if my mom will let me.

SnyderDragdire

In the Brooder
Jul 6, 2020

Attachments

Top Bottom