~Ducks and friends Contest!~Hosted by The Duck Ladie~

The Duck Ladie

Duck Addict
7 Years
Feb 23, 2016
Ducks and friends Contest!
Have you seen those pictures of Ducklings and kittens? Well this is something like that. Enter your picture/s of your duck/s or duckling/s with a different kind of animal. Whether it's a dog, cat, goat, or elephant.
wink.png
Please put the name of the duck/s or duckling/s and the name of the "friend" ( if you know it)
Example:

00a-why-a-duck-animals-duck-and-cat.jpg

Duck; Donald
Friend; Orangey the cat

This is an unofficial contest. Unfortunately I don't have any prizes, though I would LOVE it if someone would donate one. If your that someone contact me by Private Message.

Rules:
1. Normal BYC rules
2. Must talk nice
3. Three entries per person
4. Have fun!

Judge: Me! The Duck Ladie!

Contest Ends June 27th

Please Enter!
Best Entry wins!

Last edited:
Mr. Fiona goes camping with his canine brothers......
(Mr. Fiona was being treated for an illness and couldn't be with his duck buddies so we took him on vacation)

Duck: "Mr. Fiona" Indian Runner 6 mo old
Dog: "Dante" Great Dane 9 yrs old

Duck: Mr. Fiona
Dog: "Yukon Tuesday" German Shorthair Pointer. 8 yrs old loves and protects the ducks.

Mr. Fiona goes camping with his canine brothers......
(Mr. Fiona was being treated for an illness and couldn't be with his duck buddies so we took him on vacation)

Duck: "Mr. Fiona" Indian Runner 6 mo old
Dog: "Dante" Great Dane 9 yrs old

Duck: Mr. Fiona
Dog: "Yukon Tuesday" German Shorthair Pointer. 8 yrs old loves and protects the ducks.

thumbsup.gif
Great start! Thanks for entering!

They're such good girls :) they were scared at first but by the time we left they were waddling about like they owned the place - & then didn't want to leave!!

Back
Top Bottom