1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Ducks and Geese/ Ga. Show, Newnan

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by mominoz, Feb 15, 2015.

1. mominoz

mominoz Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2009
    North Georgia
    Showing at Newnan show the 20-21 of Feb. 2015. Geese and ducks. Will bring some for Sale also. All from my 100% Holdderread Birds from Show Quality breeding birds. Saxony Ducks , dual purpose very attractive.up to 5 pairs available, 2013,2014 hatch. A few Misc. Runner Ducks , 2 white,Penciled Drakes, Gray. Also a few Mini Silkie Ducks, Black bibbed or Mallard pairs ....Saxony 35$ pr. Runners 20$ each. Silkie mixed pairs (some smooth, but carry Silkie Gene,(heterozygous, and Silkie , homozygous, at least one Silkie showing in pairs ) 60$ pair . Two (spare) rare Shetland Gandars (white, 2014 hatch ) available.... from Holderread breedings , (if desire females , I can try and hatch some for you or sell eggs later). One Holderread Super Show Quality bred African Brown Gandar, 2 yrs. old. 100$. One 3 yr old Tufted Buff goose ...all raised with and free range with Ducks. One or two pairs of Hookbill Ducks. 2014 35$ pair. Let me know if interested as I only have limited room with my showing birds, to bring to show for sale.
    Also, would consider trade for Exotic Ducks like Manderins, teals,wood ducks....

Still selling...but looks like the show is a cancel for us....won't ship to WA or Va... Eggs may be available for shipping in April/June.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  2. hrj61

hrj61 New Egg

Sep 12, 2014
    Is the African Gander a Giant Dewlap African? Can he be shipped? If not, I see Newnan, GA is only 5 hours away, I might be able to run up this weekend.

3. mominoz

mominoz Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2009
    North Georgia
    Yes, one of their Super African Show Quality. Not going to make sure looks like at last minute.

4. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    Hi, I sent you a message regarding some ducks. Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by