learycow

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 1, 2011
Southern Maine
NPIP flocks, can ship any/all EXCEPT geese. Geese are pick up or delivery only

Geese: $75 each
American Buff, all females, just over a year old (3 left). Non-hatchery stock
White curly sebastopols, all males. Just over a year old (3 left). Non-hatchery stock

Call ducks: $25 and up
2 year old drake, 1 blue splash bibbed $55
1 black and white magpie hen, just over a year old. Very broody! $65
Young juvies: 1 black and white ancona/magpie patterned drakes, 1 snowy drake, 1 white drake and 3 white hens. All are pet quality but small in size. $30 for single drakes or $75 for a male/female pair of your choice

Ancona Ducks: $55 per pair
1 pair left. Drake is 1 1/2 years old, big black and white. Hen is 10 months and laying daily. Solid white with spotted bill. $55 for the pair

Muscovy Ducks: 1 black pied hen, 1 1/2 years old. Lays daily but has not gone broody for me. I also have a list going for ducklings due this month and next so shoot me a message!
Ducklings: 2 black barred, 1 black pied, 2 blue pied. Hatched around Sept 6th

I take cash, Paypal, or open to trades. Looking for paint silkie chickens (chicks or eggs), marans (any color, chicks or eggs), muscovy (prefer ripple and barred, any color) or call ducks (white, spotted, chocolate, magpie colors prefered)

Last edited:
Okay then. Our first sebastopol died two days later from pneuomonia, he was a golsing gander. We really want some quality show sebbies. We only paid 40 dollars for him and his parents were 200 dollars, just shipping. I loved him, and I cried when he was gone, he snuggled in a blanket and even started to follow me around. He was going ot be my ducks companion....which we thought was a girl at the time.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear that :( I have 3 white curly seb ganders for sale right now too. Darn it! I just don't have the proper boxes to ship such large birds. Mine aren't show quality yet either so only sold as pet quality while I work with my breeding flock. I will be showing a pair this sept/oct at our state's largest fair so I am hoping they will at least get judged by the APA judge so he can tell me what I need to work on the most with the birds that I have

Back
Top Bottom