Ducks and Roosters for sale in NJ!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickerdoodle13, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I still have a few things for sale here. Trying to clear out some cages before fair so I don't have to sell so much there.

I have a beautiful pair of pekin ducks. Big and white and friendly. Will come up to you to get treats. I'm asking $12 a piece

Two black cayuga males. Getting in the beautiful green sheen. $12 a piece as well.

Two silver campine cockerals for sale. Kind of goofy, but good guys. $3 a piece, to cover feed. Will turn out to be nice birds! Doesn't matter to me what you do with them, but they are a good free range bird.

I may have some various pigeons and what not for sale too. I'm really trying to decided what I want to keep and sell, but if you are interested, ask me about them and I'm sure I'll find something for you.

2. Iamaqte

Iamaqte Songster

Jul 11, 2007
    Riegelsville, Pa
    What sex are the ducks? Do u have any female chickens?
    Just wondering.
    Thanks!
    Patti

3. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I won't know if I'll have any female chickens until fair time, but the ducks are three drakes and one hen. The pekins are one of each sex and both the cayugas are males. These are really nice ducks!

4. Iamaqte

Iamaqte Songster

Jul 11, 2007
    Riegelsville, Pa
    Thank you for the response.. but I am getting overloaded with males.. so i am starting to get picky.. Before it was a free for all and bought anything and everything.. My husband just laughs at me.. I am learning as I go. I just want to get females.. So no biggie. I will keep looking.
    Thanks again!
    ~ Patti

5. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    The friend who still has the cayugas says they may be females. I have not yet seen them, but we are trading ducks before fair time. I will keep you updated though! She says they are stunning!

6. Iamaqte

Iamaqte Songster

Jul 11, 2007
    Riegelsville, Pa
    Great! Thank you!!

7. Rowanm77

Rowanm77 In the Brooder

Jul 19, 2007
    Blairstown, NJ
    Hi there, I am the friend who has the two Cuyugas. As ducklings, I was convinced I had 3 males, 1 female. I am not so sure now that they are adults! I have them separated out for observation to see if I can figure it out. I want to keep one pair and find good homes for the other two whatever gender they may turn out to be! I just don't have that much space. They are really gorgeous with lots and lots of green and purple iridescence! [​IMG] I will see about getting some photos up here.

8. Rowanm77

Rowanm77 In the Brooder

Jul 19, 2007
    Blairstown, NJ
  9. Rowanm77

Rowanm77 In the Brooder

Jul 19, 2007
    Blairstown, NJ
    Here's a photo: [​IMG]

10. Rowanm77

Rowanm77 In the Brooder

Jul 19, 2007
    Blairstown, NJ
    My friend took my 2 Cuyugas to the Warren County Farmer's Fair and sold them there to good homes. Thank you Chickerdoodle13!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by