Ducks and Turkeys For Sale, pick up in Connecticut, SOLD! thanks all

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tony, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Tony

Tony Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2008
    Connecticut
    I have 8 ducks and 7 turkeys for sale, I need the room for my chickens AND can no longer free range them due to neighbors complaints. So they MUST go.
    a pair of blue slates and 2 royal palms hens (just started laying this week) all a year old.
    also a trio of black spanish, they are about 6/7 months old (one hen has a crooked leg) doesn`t seem to bother her though.
    and lastly a white BB hen, will be a year old in July.
    all have been raised around my kids and have NEVER shown aggression.
    Ducks are 3 rouens (2 male(father/son) and a female) 1 blue swedish female, 1 buff colored indian runner male (not upright, looks like a normal duck) and 3 buff colored mutts(egg layers). I can not ship these, come pick them all up. PM me to work out a price if interested. Also, I do not want to sell them individually, all must go together at one time.
    If you want turkeys, you get 8 of them, if ya want ducks, you get 8 of them too or take all 16. thanks Tony

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  2. BlueMoon

BlueMoon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    Scenic Verbank, NY
    Tony - where are you in CT?
    Thanks

3. Tony

Jan 16, 2008
    Connecticut
    Blue,
    I`m in Shelton. 5 minutes from Bridgeport, 45 minutes from Hartford, 45 minutes from NYC, about an hour or so from Massachusettes border, two and half hours from Albany NY (I have family there, so i know [​IMG] ). hope this helps. Tony

4. SnoDuck2

SnoDuck2 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 22, 2008
    might be interested in the turks, if they are not spoken for soon then PM with a price its a long ways for me so that may make my decision for me.

5. metromack

metromack New Egg

Apr 2, 2008
    do you still have the turkeys and what' sthe price I live in Brookfield and would be interested thanks

6. Tony

Jan 16, 2008
    Connecticut
    Anyone??? they are all still available. I probably should have included the price. $200.00 for all 16. OR 160.00 for turkeys OR $60.00 for ducks. Check out the prices these birds go for in the hatcheries for "day-olds". Mine are grown and most are laying already. Tony

7. Tony

Jan 16, 2008
    Connecticut
    Birds have been Sold, thank you everyone that responded to this. Tony

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by