Ducks defend yard from vicious pheasant attack.

Tevyes Dad

Leader of the Quack
8 Years
Apr 22, 2014
Today our lives, property and, more likely, duck food were at risk as a rogue pheasant from the "wild" swooped in and approached our property. Fortunately an able-bodied militia of ducks was there to enforce the perimeter.

I moved around to catch a better view of the invader as it was retreating. (Still couldn't get that close).

If you know this bird call 1-800-BAD-BIRD. All tips will remain confidential.

That's pretty cool, I've always hear waterfowl are great guard animals especially geese. It's awesome that your ducks did something like that.

Today our lives, property and, more likely, duck food were at risk as a rogue pheasant from the "wild" swooped in and approached our property. Fortunately an able-bodied militia of ducks was there to enforce the perimeter.

I moved around to catch a better view of the invader as it was retreating. (Still couldn't get that close).

If you know this bird call 1-800-BAD-BIRD. All tips will remain confidential.
lol.png
What a handsome chap he was too, I guess he don't know my rogue pheasants that well. From the pic it looks like the enforcements were called out to maintain security I think extra meal worms are in order. medals would likely hurt delicate skin.

Ducks can defend against anything!*

* People, animals with teeth, talons or claws, turtles, large fish and aquatic mammals excluded.

Back
Top Bottom