Ducks for sale in WA

Miss Cheep

Songster
Aug 6, 2021
WA state
We are selling 2 groups of of ducks. The first group has 5 ducks, 4 month and a half old mixed ducklings, and one 5 month old khaki/mallard drake. Unknown genders for the ducklings. $30. Must take all of the entire group.

The second group are 7 young Muscovies. They are 2 month old ducklings, colors are mixed, black , white and gray. $100 for the whole second group, must take all.
*Note: Only 7 of the 10 pictured Muscovies are being sold.

$120 if you would like both groups. NOT FOR EATING!!! These are pet only ducks (and for eggs, if you would like).

We are located 1 mile off of I5 on exit 76. ( Chehalis )

Attachments

• T.JPG
    T.JPG
    908.1 KB · Views: 9
  • S.JPG
    S.JPG
    909 KB · Views: 3
  • R.JPG
    R.JPG
    755.6 KB · Views: 3
  • O.JPG
    O.JPG
    811 KB · Views: 3
  • N.JPG
    N.JPG
    827.6 KB · Views: 3
  • M.JPG
    M.JPG
    916.6 KB · Views: 2
  • U.JPG
    U.JPG
    738.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Awesome have you tried posting on Craigslist? I’ve sold my roosters on there and they went to good homes that let me come visit him.
Yes I have, we posted on Craigslist about a month and a half ago, and people have only asked about the 1st group, not the muscovies. We only sold the 1st group yesterday.

Updating post now

1-Male Muscovy.jpg
Group 1 - 2F Muscoies.jpg
Group 1 - F Muscovy.jpg
Group 1 - F-M Muscovies.jpg
Group 2 - F Khaki.jpg
Group 2 - F Khaki-Mallard.jpg
Group 2 - F Muscovy.jpg
Group 2 - M-F Muscovies.jpg

We have 2 groups of ducks for sale, both Muscovy and other breeds.
Group 1 has 10 ducks, both male and female. 9 of them are 3 month old muscovies, and the other one is their mom. $100, or $15 each.
Group 2 has 5 ducks, 3 are seven month old muscovies, one male and two females. The other two are females, one is pure khaki, the other is khaki/mallard. $60
First 4 pictures are group one, last 4 pictures are group 2.

NOT FOR EATING!!! These are pet only ducks (and for eggs, if you would like).

Back
Top Bottom