Ducks Free to good home

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tigerrrrrrrlilly, Jul 21, 2010.

1. tigerrrrrrrlilly

tigerrrrrrrlilly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Hi,
    I have some drakes that need a good home. I am in San Diego. I have a bad male to female ratio unfortunately and just can't keep them.
    1 Cayuga
    1 Black Swedish
    1 white crested

I have them on Craigslist but worry about people wanting to eat these guys. I would love for someone to give them a great home with other ducks.
    Please PM me if you are in SoCal and are interested. You can see some pics at this link:
    http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/grd/1855958776.html

2. WhiteMountainsRanch

WhiteMountainsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    Heya, I'm in SD too, and I can give them a good home on a ranch... I have pool, coop and fenced area and would free-range them, but no other ducks yet! [​IMG] Let me know if your interested. [​IMG] Oh and I wouldn't eat them, they would be pets... lol'

Edited b/c I saw your ad was gone, did they find a home?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2010
  3. tigerrrrrrrlilly

tigerrrrrrrlilly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Hi,
    Thanks! I did find them a good home right down the street from me actually!
    Nice to find others in SD. I wish we had enough San Diegans to get a meetup going closer to us for socal.
    Oh, and if you do want to start up with some ducks, I can always do a hatch or save some eggs for you.

4. WhiteMountainsRanch

WhiteMountainsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    Cool. I wish we had more So Cali's too it would be nice to do a meet-up... I think I've only found about 3 or 4 now. [​IMG]

Glad they got a good home, I do want to do ducks, but am still talking bf into it. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by