Ducks, Geese, Quail

learycow

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 1, 2011
Southern Maine
I have quite a few birds for sale at this time. This will be it until next apring. All are NPIP as my flocks just got tested a few months ago in preparation for showing season.

WELSH HARLEQUINS:
I have 9 hens, should start laying any day now. $30 each
1 year old quad, 1 drake and 3 hens. Just finishing a molt so should start laying again soon. $100 for the group
4 drakes, 4 months old. $10 each (or get a drake free with any hen purchase)

ANCONA/WELSH CROSSES:
I bred these two together to get a colorful, high producing backyard duck. They all have gorgeous markings and tend to have a heavier built than the welsh.
2 drakes left, $8 each

KHAKI CAMPBELL:
2 drakes. $8 each or take these two plus the 2 cross drakes for $20

AMERICAN BUFF GEESE:
1 year old adult breeding trio, the two geese hatched out 35 goslings between the two this spring (I also sold several eggs) $150

I also have 15 coturnix quail, whites, tibetans, and tuxedos. 10 females, 5 males (I think, based of the # of eggs I get). $7 each\\

I also have 2 marans hens, should be laying in another month
1 BLRW rooster (splash colored)
1 hen and 1 roo, both are marans/welsummers. Hen should be laying any day now

Last edited:
Can adult ducks be shipped? I'm in Christiansburg, Va and desperate for a Cayuga hen :-(

Sorry, I am no longer offering adults for shipping. I only have boxes small enough for day olds.
All of the bird listed would need to be picked up.

Do you have pics of the Welsh x Ancona crosses? I have both breeds as well and have been getting some strange colors popping up in the broody eggs- too big to be mallard Xs. Thanks!

Do you have pics of the Welsh x Ancona crosses? I have both breeds as well and have been getting some strange colors popping up in the broody eggs- too big to be mallard Xs. Thanks!
I will have to take some for you. I have someone coming to pick them up on Friday but will go out and take some pics before they go.
They have turned out to be very colorful birds. Some look mallard-ish, but larger of course. Others look more like harlequins but with some tan/brown tones. Others are spotted like anconas but turned out penciled/ mallard marked. And I have a few that look like swedish, one is black with a small white bib and one is black/brown/penciled with a small neck ring. But they are all ancona/welsh as they were the only breeds I had penned together at the time

Hello, I'm interested in the two female geese you have. Do you still have them and are you located near or around Chattanooga TN? Thx!

jqdoss, I just updated my listing.
The 2 females have been sold. I only have the trio of buffs left for sale

I am located in southern Maine, and unfortunately I am not able to ship adult birds at this time

Back
Top Bottom