Ducks in Diapers!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by iloveducks, Sep 7, 2011.

1. iloveducks

iloveducks Out Of The Brooder

Aug 1, 2011
    [​IMG] Just wondering if anyone out there keeps their pet ducks in the house. I've got two and I diaper them. They are the best pets I've ever had. No more dogs or cats for me. I love my Ducks![​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  2. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    I dont, but I want one, mom says no way. There are tons of people on here that do, where are they all when ya need them [​IMG]

3. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Haha Im one of those people. I had a runner and a black sedishe diapered and inside with me. Now they are out side cause they like it better with the outside ducks and now i have a micro muscovy that is diapered and inside and doesnt like the outside ducks [​IMG] She thinks she is a human....

4. ChickInDelight

ChickInDelight Never an Empty Nest

Apr 27, 2011
    Browntown, VA
    Ha! I am done with diapers forever!

I don't even keep a litterbox in the house. All 4 cats and 2 dogs use the doggy door to go outside.

I am happy to go outside to be with my birdies.

5. Snipes

Snipes Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2010
    I have 3 ducks that I bring indoors and diaper only at night. I could never keep them inside all the time because I think that would make them unhappy. If I have to keep them inside for a day, they are so happy to be outdoors the next day. When they were young, they rarely went outside, so they were trained to like a roof over their head, but I think instincts just tell them to like being outdoors.

6. featheredfashions

featheredfashions Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2011
    Florida
    I have a Sebastopal goose named Sebastian that is diapered and stays inside [​IMG] He has his own goose house inside for when he isn't running around in his diapers I make him [​IMG] And I am going to get my new Pekin today!!! Time to make him his own little diaper tonight. Super excited!!!!

7. LemonDoodles

LemonDoodles Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2011
    Huntsville, AL
    I got my diaper harness' from fashionmyfeathers.com and I cant even beleive how happy I am! The ducks... Not so much. Haha. I had them within a week and even sent my own fabric (though her selections are really great). We are building a sunroom that they will be able to hang out in now. They look sooooo cute! I even got them matching bowties! I will post pictures later. WooHoo!

8. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    Quote:Congratulations on the new little duck and [​IMG]

9. LemonDoodles

LemonDoodles Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2011
    Huntsville, AL
    Quote:You are going to love your Pekin. They are nature's class clowns. [​IMG]

10. featheredfashions

featheredfashions Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2011
    Florida
    I am sooooo glad you like the diapers!!!! [​IMG] I hope they grow to like them too, lol. Thank you for the welcome!!! I am so excited about getting the pekin. I will post pics up after I get it tonight!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by