Ducks in Michigan

JonB

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 8, 2013
Michigan
Hey all. I'm in need of re-homing 3 ducks here in Gaylord Michigan. They're all around 7mos old and 2 hens, 1 drake. The hens are a Pekin and Rouen, while the drake is a Khaki. They're used to people, but obviously run if you try to grab them. They all know their names and actually come from the woods when called, immediately. The drake is very personable and a good boy. I'd like to give them to a no-kill home as they make very good pets. Message me or reply to this thread if interested. Thank you very much!

Hey all. I'm in need of re-homing 3 ducks here in Gaylord Michigan. They're all around 7mos old and 2 hens, 1 drake. The hens are a Pekin and Rouen, while the drake is a Khaki. They're used to people, but obviously run if you try to grab them. They all know their names and actually come from the woods when called, immediately. The drake is very personable and a good boy. I'd like to give them to a no-kill home as they make very good pets. Message me or reply to this thread if interested. Thank you very much!

You can also post them on Craig's List in the Farm section. I've had pretty good luck with that, though I've gotten calls from a good number of nuts that I wouldn't trust with a goldfish. I found a wonderful lady yesterday who took all my drakes, which was a blessing since it was critical they they go before the ducks go. I also have a very nice man lined up who is probably going to take the females, but I had to talk with (screen) a lot of whackos to find these two good homes.

I specifically stated in my ad that ours were backyard/farm ducks, not meat ducks, and that they would not be sold or given to anyone who gave me even an inkling of indication that they might end up being someone's dinner.

Back
Top Bottom