Ducks in Vermont

Sbw05310

In the Brooder
May 7, 2016
Vermont
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get ducks in vermont? I only want 2 baby ducks and the shipping from hatcheries was pretty pricey!

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get ducks in vermont? I only want 2 baby ducks and the shipping from hatcheries was pretty pricey!

Hi! I've got khaki campbell ducklings hatching Friday the 13th if you're interested. You should also swing by the Vermont thread, we'd love to have you :)

Last edited:
I don't know much about this breed! Are they a friendly breed? I really wanted a pekin and a cayuga but I have come to find its tough to find ducks at this time! How do I find the vermont thread? I'm new to this whole experience I've never had ducks be
fore! :)

I don't know much about this breed! Are they a friendly breed? I really wanted a pekin and a cayuga but I have come to find its tough to find ducks at this time! How do I find the vermont thread? I'm new to this whole experience I've never had ducks be
fore! :)

Khaki campbells are fairly friendly. They're excellent egg layers and produce on average up to 210 eggs a year or more. Some people have the experience that they are a nervous breed but the ones I've had have all been okay.

The Vermont thread is linked in my signature :)

I'm in Derby! If I can't find any Pekin ducklings then I am definitely interested in jumping on the campbells!

The ducklings are out and hatched if you're still looking for some :)

Last edited:
Omg they are so cute! I have decided I'm going to wait! I just graduated college and want to take my boards before I get any ducks (I'll get to distracted over there cuteness) thank you though!

Back
Top Bottom