Ducks in winter. SHARE PICS AND VIDEOS!!!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Marwan, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Marwan

Marwan Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2012
    Decided to dedicate this thread to this winter which has not only brought snow but surely many adorable pictures and videos. FEEL FREE TO POST ANY PICS AND VIDEOS AND HELP SHARE THIS WINTER!!

Ill start it off with my boys Donald and Daffys video DONALD AND DAFFY IN WINTER WONDERLAND

2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    [​IMG]This is the best pic i could get today of Opie and Joy, we had about 2" of sleet and they were not happy campers. He is saying "you gotta be crazy I am not coming out from under here where there is nice warm hay and stand in that cold white stuff so you can take my pic" [​IMG]

3. Marwan

Jul 2, 2012
    Haha. They are beautiful! yeah his facial expression has a 'now way im going out there' all over it. XD guess some enjoy it and some are like im all good inside [​IMG]

4. Carcajou

Carcajou Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2012
    Delhi, New York
    Don't you just adore they way they "speak" to us and give us quite captionable photo ops! Here is one I took the other day during the thaw before the deep freeze. I tried to get them foraging in the spring run but they came running toward me seeming to say, "Where is our lettuce!"

[​IMG]

5. Marwan

Jul 2, 2012
    WOW![​IMG] WHAT A BEAUTIFUL HOME THEY HAVE AND AREA TO PLAY IN. if only i lived somewhere which wasn't a flat in a grey old estate in the middle of london...

6. Carcajou

Carcajou Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2012
    Delhi, New York
    Thank you. I feel blessed to have the property I do but we all love our ducks and that is a main ingredient to their health and well being and I can see you love yours.

7. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    We haven't had much snow this year. Lots and lots of rain though- ducks don't seem to mind, but I can tell the geese are sick of it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Marwan

Jul 2, 2012
    Oh yes i adore them more than anything :D

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  9. Marwan

Jul 2, 2012
    Beautiful silver appleyards!! i really want some but will need at least a garden to get any more duckies :D wonderful pictures! and supprisingly mine HATE rain haha

10. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    So cute [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by