Ducks Needed Around Lafayette County Missouri

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by crazy4daisy, Jun 4, 2008.

1. crazy4daisy

crazy4daisy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Central Missouri
    A couple days ago three of my four ducks were killed but no chickens. So the only duck I have left is a very, very lonely Pekin.

I had one Rouen pair killed and the Pekin's mate was also killed. They were all around 4 months old.

Anyone with fairly young Rouen ducks or a fairly young female Pekin to be a mate for the loner, please post here. I do not want extremely young ducklings simply because of the fact that I just raised a whole flock of chicks and ducks and do not want to go through the hassle all over again. Wants ducks that are healthy and disease free.

Any posts appreciated, and the ducks would be going to a very caring home with lots of farm acreage to roam, a duck pool, and a very nice chicken coop, and flock that is disease free. Thanks, Olivia.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  2. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    Have you checked Craiglist, there is a person in Belton, Mo trying to find homes for some in his flock.

3. deeszoo

deeszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    On the KC Craigslist, there is a guy in Peculiar that always has ducks advertised.

4. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    i have a pekin pair for sale,thier about 4 months old.
    i also have 2 blue indian runners and 2 crested swedish one black one blue.
    im in carroll county missouri

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  5. crazy4daisy

crazy4daisy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Central Missouri
    Thanks for the info on Craigs List. And I'd rather not buy the pair since Mr. Quacks just needs a woman (haha) but thanks anyway.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by