Right after feeding my ducks this morning, they started to not be able to stand and throwing back their heads and shaking like a seizure. They also started drooling. We took away all food and water and I squeezed they're creeps to get what I could out. The food is kept inside in a bit and is not molded. The feeding bowls are the same we always use. I have them all bottled water and washed them off. The older ducks have not shown any signs yet but all the ducklings have. I assume it's because they are smaller. Does anyone have any ideas? All I can think of is the city water. Maybe they used a chemical or something. We are going to replace the food and give only bottled water. The only treatment I know for poisoning is activated charcoal but without knowing what painted them, I don't want to rush using it. Please help!