Ducks wanted Fort Worth/Dallas area

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tweeza, May 19, 2009.

1. Tweeza

Tweeza Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2008
    New England
    I'm looking for some ducks (khaki campbell or india runners). We live north of Fort Worth. I've tried Craigs List and have made two calls but no call backs yet.

2. chickmommar

chickmommar Chillin' With My Peeps

I place ducks for the local rehabber. We don't have any khakis or runners at the moment but get all kinds of ducks and geese throughout the year and especially in the summer. Email me if you'd like to talk about adopting ducks any time. Thanks. Oh, I'm in central OK and have met DFW people halfway before for duck adoptions.

3. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Of course, I would recommend helping chickmomar and rescuing some sweet ducks!
    But.... I will have Pekin/Runner ducklings hatching out this Sunday, if you are interested in buying some [​IMG]

4. chickmommar

chickmommar Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi Grace! [​IMG] No problem.

And I'd love to see a picture of a pekin/runner cross!

5. Tweeza

Tweeza Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2008
    New England
    Quote:I'll keep you in mind as well as Grace if I can't find any. I'm needing some laying hens ASAP. My poor DD is sensitive/allergic to chicken eggs as well as a host of other things and she's hungry. She's trying really hard to eat as she should and we're trying to help her and support her in anyway we can. She can have duck egg though and it just seems like it would greatly help her.

Thanks for replying.

6. barnwife

barnwife Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    central Texas
    I have five fawn and white runner ducklings (3 weeks old) I need to sell, and 3 black runner ducks, two drakes (1 crested, one not) and a non-crested female. I also have a khaki campbell duckling (3 wk old) and a male KC that just finished his first moult.

I live about an hour away from Waco, willing to drive to meet you for them as long as you bring a cage (s) to swap them to should we meetup. I live just west of fort hood/copperas cove/killeen.

I have to reduce my flock to a size my very very good friend can handle easily while my no-poultry situation gets fixed.

Pm me if you are interested and we can hash out the details.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by