S n M Poultry Songster

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    hi all. Can some one post pics of there duck pens/cages? Thank you

2. AhBee01

AhBee01 Songster

Nov 7, 2007
    yo. ohio
    Here is my covered run, I will have to look for pics of the coop.
    This is for just my ducks!
    I will look to see i I have any pics
    of the coops on my computer in the morning!
    Brenda

PS It is double the size, and we have 2 coops!

[​IMG]

3. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Songster

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    WOW, that is nice. thanks for the reply

4. Jayare's Chicks

Jayare's Chicks Songster

Aug 25, 2007
    Florence, Alabama
    That looks nice. I too would like to see what a duck coop looks like. I have 6 little ducklings that are not exactly little any more and getting bigger every day and I am wondering what I should do for them. I plan on having a pond dug in the next month and a half and wanted to put in a floating coop/house/shelter thing for them after we move them down to the pond.

Jayare

5. catfish

catfish Songster

Apr 13, 2008
    Greenbrier, Arkansas
    Jayare's Chicks :

That looks nice. I too would like to see what a duck coop looks like. I have 6 little ducklings that are not exactly little any more and getting bigger every day and I am wondering what I should do for them. I plan on having a pond dug in the next month and a half and wanted to put in a floating coop/house/shelter thing for them after we move them down to the pond.

Jayare

If you lands like mine it doesn't hold water well, I'd look at sinking a plastic kiddie pool for the ducks.

We have a pond but it gets low in the summer. I'd like to have ducks and geese but I'm afraid the dogs would have a snack.​

6. Jayare's Chicks

Jayare's Chicks Songster

Aug 25, 2007
    Florence, Alabama
    I've got 8 acres of land and about halfway back on my property there is a low spot and when it rains there is a creek that runs accross my property. I was thinking that would be a good place for the pond because there wouldn't be that much digging to do and when it rains I can get more water in my pond. I plan on having an overflow pipe put in on the down stream side so if I have overflow it will drain out. My brother in law's brother bought a bulldozer and said he would come dig me a pond so I can get it stocked with CATFISH. [​IMG]

Jayare

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: