Ducky Diapers?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Shadowhills Farm, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Shadowhills Farm

Shadowhills Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Crystal River, Fl
    Was there someone on here selling "Ducky Diapers" by any chance?? I'm thinking about ordering some, just incase we need them (like when someone gets sick). Thanks for any info!

2. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

Nettie sells them.

3. Shadowhills Farm

Shadowhills Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Crystal River, Fl
    Awesome, I will have to PM her! Thanks!

4. nettie

nettie Enslaved by Indoor Ducks

Nov 20, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    I'm currently developing a disposable version of my diaper harness for poultry that is injured. Otherwise my normal harnesses last around a year even with daily use. They last much longer if they aren't used yesterday. PMing me is the best way to contact me!

5. 688peterl

688peterl Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 2, 2009
    how do the diapers work? i might get one for when i take them out of the brooder but do you even ship to the UK?

6. 1lpoock

1lpoock Spruce Creek Waterfowl

Apr 20, 2009
    Sandusky, Ohio
  7. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    NETTIE!!!!!!!! I reccomend her 100 percent

im supposed to get mine today or tommorrow!

8. nettie

nettie Enslaved by Indoor Ducks

Nov 20, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    Quote:your package should arrive when you get home from school. I had it guaranteed it's be there by afternoon on friday! Expect a box about 12x12x12! There is something special in it for you as well from Victor and Ming Mei and I promise it's not poop, lol. Oh and due to me running around like crazy the last couple days, I forgot to put some diapers in the package for you. You can get cheap ones from walmart, you can use size 3 or 4. I've got another envelope for the mail tomorrow with some for you. You just have to cut it in half and stick it in the pouch. If you need more pics or a video let me know!

I make harnesses that hold a half of a baby diaper in a "pouch" that sits under the butt. The diaper absorbs all the liquid so you don't have a mess. The harness is what holds the diaper in place. Right now, I am making and selling diapers on a request basis... I have a ton of colors right now to chose from, so if you have any requests let me know.

A custom made diaper harness in basically any color you'd like (i've got reds, pinks, shiny orange, yellow, gold, black, white, a couple different blues, brown, gray, a few purples, etc.... and some patterned with flowers and what not... If you have anything in mind, just let me know, i can probably find it.) When the store opens up the prices will be different but for now for BYC people, they are $19.95 each with free shipping to the US. Once we get the store up and running, the price might have to go up due to website costs. Also for BYCers, if you'd like more than one, the price will go down to 14.95 for each still free shipping for the US. (We might do special offers for BYC people once the store goes up too, since we love you guys, [​IMG] )

I can send them to the UK, but i'll have to get back to you on the shipping price since i haven't sent too many things overseas. Right now i can only take paypal, but hopefully once this store is all set up (I have a good friend building it from scratch exactly how i want it, and it takes time) i'll be able to take other methods of payment... If someone without paypal would like to buy a harness, we can take a money order or cashiers check, but i can't send the harness out til the payment is received. Since right now i am custom making them from scratch, it may take me a few days to get it made and sent out. I'm preparing to have most sizes pre-made for the store and custom jobs will be more expensive due to fabric costs, but right now i can do custom orders. There will be a couple different options for harnesses in the near future too. For the diapers now, i'll need to know the breed, gender, and age of the duck to make sure i get the right size. And my policy is, if it doesn't fit right, you can always send it back for altering/switching if need be.

I also make baby harnesses, and Goat_walker is testing them for me. She's testing three different styles to see which she thinks is the best. I'll have more on the baby harnesses after the testing is done!

If anyone has more questions feel free to PM me!

9. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    Quote:your package should arrive when you get home from school. I had it guaranteed it's be there by afternoon on friday! Expect a box about 12x12x12! There is something special in it for you as well from Victor and Ming Mei and I promise it's not poop, lol. !

[​IMG] [​IMG] Ohhh I cant wait!!!!!!!

10. classroomducks

classroomducks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2009
    Fort Worth, Tx
    I bet shes lying. i bet its poop! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by