ducky photo shoot!!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by lovesduckies, Jan 18, 2011.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    So I got a new camera for my birthday (which was Jan. 16th) I needed a new one so I bought it for myself LOL. Today I went outside for a ducky photo shoot. My drake is a ham and so is one of my mallards so it was fun. Here are some pictures. Enjoy!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    he had to jump in their picture lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    [​IMG] your duckies. They all have so much personality. I was supposed to be taking photos of my chickens this morning - I got one photo done - and then the ducklings started hatching...so I was waiting for them for more photos...Poor chickens..Theirs will be done soon.

3. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    haha thanks. they are all silly. Alicia has the cutest personality. she's so silly. Duckie is just a ham. he looks soooo cute when he's laying down but i can't ever pic a picture of him laying down cuz he gets soooo excited when i walk up he hisses up a storm and wags his tail like crazy.

aweeeeee lol are you going to take pictures of the new babies too??

4. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    New baby photos are a must.. This is round three of hatching from the eggs laid by the two borrowed girls. I havent really taken many photos yet of any of them. I have a tiny one hatched last week- that is smaller then the two that have just hatched today!!

5. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    they are. you help give me a fix while i don't have any LOL awweeee really!?? is it okay?

6. Birdcrazy

Birdcrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 21, 2009
    Australia
    Your ducks are soo cuuuuute, your drake reminds me so much of mine!!
    Cant wait to see your baby pics Ducky!!! [​IMG]

7. texascowboy1979

texascowboy1979 Chillin' With My Peeps

Great looking ducks... Question, Have you ever had a Muskuvy breed with a Mallard? If so, do you have pics of the babies?

8. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    Quote:noo i'm too scared to let my drake mate with my mallards. he's soo big and they are small. one of my mallards.. the shy one who wouldn't come up (she's half rouen) is kinda mentally challenged or something so i don't even want him around her at all. thats why we have the separate pens.

9. D'Angelo N Va.

D'Angelo N Va. Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2009
    Love those Muscovies....I am getting into them now and so far I have a chocolate drake and hen,,and one of my customers gave 2 hens last Sat..one is blueish gray and one is chocolate....I can't wait for spring. Hopefully by then I will have my pond fenced in and they can go in the yard. Right now they are cooped up in my hen house.

10. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    scovies are like the dogs of ducks i think. i love my babies. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by