1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Duct tape anyone?

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by luvinmychickens, Oct 30, 2011.

1. luvinmychickens

luvinmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    I love to make things out of colorful duct tape! Share ideas and pictures here! Ask questions also! [​IMG]

2. Duramaxgirl

Duramaxgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2010
    Idaho
    We need pictures! [​IMG] sounds really cool.

3. luvinmychickens

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    I'll get some pics in a little while. I made this really cute purse with a matching wallet. [​IMG]

4. TNChick721

TNChick721 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2011
    Oneida, TN
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. ziL

ziL Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2011
    Oswego County, NY
    The first thing I thought of was the Mythbusters duct tape episodes when I saw this! [​IMG] Remember when a girl made her Prom dress out of duct tape? And wasn't there another girl that used gum wrappers? I like the smaller stuff, but I don't understand the dresses. [​IMG]

6. luvinmychickens

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Quote:[​IMG]

7. onlyme8

onlyme8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Some of my friends made there suit coats and pants out of duct tape for the prom. ( or at least they covered them with duct tape ) [​IMG] it was really cool, they also had duct tape roses to match! [​IMG] and duct tape ties....

8. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

I have a white, pre-fab coop I use for an Infirmary; I taped a cross on the front of it out of red duct tape.

Kinda lame, as I didn't MAKE anything out of it, but it still amuses me. And it makes it easy to tell somebody what that coop is for....

9. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    My daughter made a wallet out of hot pink/ black zebra duck tape.

10. EKC Farms in the desert

EKC Farms in the desert Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2011
    New River, AZ
    My sister was addicted to duct tape all senior year and the summer. I think college is keeping her to busy now, otherwise Im sure she would be at it still. She has dozens and dozens of rolls at our parents house. I know she has made bracelets, cell phone holders, wallets and a purse. What will they think of next?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by