Duct Tape Wallets

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lexustami, Dec 12, 2007.

1. lexustami

lexustami Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    St. Clairsville, OH
    Hello all,

I'm calling on you all for a favor. My 10 year old son has started his own business selling Duct Tape Wallets.

He took out a loan from me to buy all of his supplies and I'm trying to teach him the proper way to run a business... record keeping, processing orders, cost of goods, etc.

If any of you would be interested in helping him out please think about ordering a wallet from him.

He has many colors to choose from. Red, Black, Silver, Pink, Green, Yellow, Blue and Purple. He can also do a rainbow pattern or a solid color with a different color trim.

His wallets are $1.00 for a solid color or $1.50 for rainbow or solid with 2nd color trim. (black with silver trim looks neat)

If you would like to place an order you can email me at [email protected] and I will email you an order form.

I really appreciate this. He is a good boy who makes straight A's. And he loves chickens!

Take care,

Tami

[​IMG]

2. CountryFresh

CountryFresh Out Of The Brooder

Dec 12, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Good for him!

Would love to see waht they look like. Do you have a pic of them to post?

3. Montanna

Montanna Out Of The Brooder

I would love to see what they look like too! They sound cute and congratulations to the young business man!

Skeeter AKA Montanna

4. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    What a great way to teach kids how to handle money!

I wish my parents taught me business like manner, it took me a long time to get my credit back on track. [​IMG]

Would love to see pictures.

5. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    Can you post some pics?

6. lexustami

lexustami Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    St. Clairsville, OH
    I will help him take some pictures of them today when he gets home from school.

Thanks!

Tami

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by