DUE TO SICKNESS IM GOING TO SALE MOST OF MY BIRD EGGS THIS SPRING

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by mumster, Apr 2, 2009.

1. mumster

mumster Out Of The Brooder

Feb 24, 2009
    north carolina
    HI. DUE TO SICKNESS ( CANCER ) IM GOING TO SALE MOST OF MY EGGS THIS SPRING. I WILL HAVE VALLEY QUAIL $15. A DOZ. GAMBLE QUAIL $15. A DOZ SILVER PHEASANTS $18. FOR 6 EGGS LAYING NOW RED GOLDEN PHEASANTS $15. FOR 6 LAYING NOW LADY AMHERST PHEASANTS $18. FOR 6 EGGS.SWINHOE PHEASANTS $25 FOR 6 EGGS LAYING NOW.I HAVE S/Q WHITE WYANDOTT BANTAM. THAY ARE OFF OFSOME OF THE BEST WYANDOTT LINE IN THE U.S. $1 PER-EGG LAYING NOW BARBARY PARTRIDGE $25 FOR 6 EGGS LAYING NOW I WILL ADD EXTRX IF I HAVE ANY. S/H WILL $14. PER ,SERIOUS BUYERS. THANKS HARVEY PS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

2. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    I'm sorry about your condition [​IMG]

I'm letting a fewpeople I know that are interested in these birds see this ad incase they may be interested

3. MSHEN

MSHEN Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2009
    Monticello,MS
    I'm sorry! I know you need to concentrate on other things. I wish my bator was not full, but maybe by mid-april, you'll have something left and I can try back. I wish you well with your treatment and will include you in my prayers. [​IMG]

4. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Sorry to hear about your health. I sent you an email.

5. old mill poultry

old mill poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    I'm sorry about your health. Could you tell us your location. IT might help members that are close to you that may want to buy your birds.

6. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    Harvey - you are in my thoughts and Prayers! [​IMG]

Lisa

7. firedove

firedove Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2008
    Fitzwilliam NH
    Harvey, I will have you in my prayers. I hope that you will be able to recover quickly and put it all behind you! I know someone who has beat cancer 3 times in her life so there is always hope even when it looks like everything is against you!

8. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Harvey, Sorry to hear about your health, I did the same last spring sold most of my eggs due to cancer treatment. but did keep a few to hatch gave me something to do when laying around. Wishing you the best, keep fighting they have come a long way on cancer treatment. Been fighting it start in May last year. Winning the battle so far.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by