Dumb Catch Phrases

There have only been two that bugged me over the years.

One was, "Don't worry, be happy." When I had finantial problems I was actively trying to work through at one point in my life, it was invariably repeated by some unemployed slacker, living off his relatives.
roll.png

The other one was, "Love means never having to say I'm sorry." This was heard when I was very young and dating, usually after some jerk of a young man had done something really terrible. At least I never had to hear it from the same jerk twice.
smack.gif
lol.png

EVOO, then having to explain what the dang letter stand for. Just use butter, makes it better all the way around.

It's not whether you win or lose- bull everything in life come's down to winning or losing in some aspect.
I also always hated that EVOO thing, actually I hate everything rachel ray says. Just say olive oil. it's not that hard.

Quote:
well in a cookings how if it calls for extra virgin olive oil they need to specify it, extra virgin olive oil is NOT the same thing as plain olive oil,. One has a much stronger flavor than the other and can over power delicate dishes. Though I agree. I don't understand why they don't say "extra virgin Olive Oil"

Back
Top Bottom