Dumbest Questions or Comments You Have Received About Birds

NeoRoey

Chirping
9 Years
Aug 27, 2010
I'll start.

When we took off the paper towels from our peachicks' house to replace them with new ones, the peachicks started messing around and digging their heads in the wood shavings underneath. Then my dad asked me, "Do you think they're some mating ritual or something?" They're 25 days old
tongue.png

Last edited:
Whil not game birds, I've had a coupla adults come up & ask me "Are those chickens?" & I look at them & say, "No, they're geese"....
big_smile.png
hehehe, & then they'd ask which ones are boys & which ones are girls...
big_smile.png

we named one of my chickens after my 2 cousins and when they came over they said what chickens did you name after me i said you should no what chicken was named after you

"i cant have a boy and a girl because i dont want ducklings" i then had to explain that you only get ducklings if the eggs are incubated...

A man came to our fruitstand and said that he was tired of eating eggs, so he had just got rid of his rooster.......

We've had people call and tell us they have seen our "turkeys" down by the mail box or near the road. We don't have turkeys. What they are seeing are peafowl. But, hey, peacock, turkey, they both have two wings and two legs...... they are practically identical!
th.gif

Co-worker--what kind of rooster did you get?

Me--I didn't get a rooster, just hens.

Co-worker--*confused look* but I thought you said you wanted eggs?

Me--*saddened silence*

Back
Top Bottom