Dummy Rooster!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Nat123, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Nat123

Nat123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2010
    Home Sweet Home
    Hi everyone!
    This is Dummy, our EE rooster. That name came for an obvious reason, him being so dumb that one time he even "raped" one mommy broody that's sitting on her eggs. For that, one egg was cracked [​IMG] He often dragged the hens by the feathers when the hens refused being mated. My husband wanted to process him, aside from him being so dumb, he is also the biggest rooster we have. That's going to be a lot of meat [​IMG] But we decided to keep him for now since he is the only "adult" EE rooster we have. I thought he'll be good for breeding more EE chickens [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SilkieChickenLover336

SilkieChickenLover336 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2011
    New Jersey
    awww thats so cruel and cute!!!!

3. Wisher1000

Wisher1000 Bama Biddy

Quote:With the same bad attitudes...eat that sucker!

4. bald k9

bald k9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    Rural Edwardsville
    Dont they pass on their genes, if he is mean with attitude ,wont his chicks have half the attitude?

5. citychickx6

citychickx6 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2011
    Loveland
    I'll get the roasting pan.

He is a disgrace. Nice looking but mean to the ladies. I say cull and have dinner!

6. Nat123

Nat123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2010
    Home Sweet Home
    Quote:With the same bad attitudes...eat that sucker!

I am not sure about that [​IMG] We have 2 dummies jr. that so far hasn't showed any obvious signs as their dad yet. We'll see how it goes. We have a run and separate coop here for any misbehaved chicken, and Dummy has been there.

7. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    I don't care how good looking a rooster is-raping a setting broody is beyond contempt. Bad attitude=crock pot.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by