cmom

Hilltop Farm
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
Dunnellon Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap, the ***2nd and 4th Saturdays Monthly***, from 8am to around 1pm, 11252 N Williams St, Dunnellon, FL 34432 (behind Pizza Hut and McDonald's). If you are just thinking about chickens or small livestock or already have an established flock , come join us for a day of talking, swapping and selling poultry, small livestock, anything farm related. We usually have various breeds and ages of poultry, rabbits, goats, etc,. Great exposure, lots of parking, and buyers. This is a farm swap only so we ask that there are no flea market or garage sale items. You can also bring farm related craft type items like goat soaps and lotions. Tell your neighbors, tell your friends, heck we don’t care if you tell your enemies. Meet us the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap for a beautiful day. There are no set up fees, just come and set up.
TSCCovid.jpg

Dunnellon Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap, the ***2nd and 4th Saturdays Monthly***, from 8am to around 1pm, 11252 N Williams St, Dunnellon, FL 34432 (behind Pizza Hut and McDonald's). If you are just thinking about chickens or small livestock or already have an established flock , come join us for a day of talking, swapping and selling poultry, small livestock, anything farm related. We usually have various breeds and ages of poultry, rabbits, goats, etc,. Great exposure, lots of parking, and buyers. This is a farm swap only so we ask that there are no flea market or garage sale items. You can also bring farm related craft type items like goat soaps and lotions. Tell your neighbors, tell your friends, heck we don’t care if you tell your enemies. Meet us the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap for a beautiful day. There are no set up fees, just come and set up.
View attachment 2707734
HOW FUN! Makes me wish I was in florida right now!

We do have a great time. It's like a big family. A lot of the same people come and sometimes new people too. Everyone is welcome.

HOW FUN! Makes me wish I was in florida right now!
I am in FL, and that's a long drive. Something like 4 hours one way. Its not a small state. Curious as to how the local TSC was walked into hosting that? @cmom and I have exchanged enough posts I'd be happy to put face to name. Particularly if I was looking for some RIR to bring into my breeding project.

Originally many years ago we had the swaps at our farm. DH was concerned about if someone were to get hurt on our property. Nobody sells event insurance for events on private property. I had heard about swaps at other TSC's around the country. I went to the store manager and asked if we could have the swap in a section of the parking lot that really wasn't being used. The manager said we could give it a try and see how it would go. It turned out to be a success. Over the years the mall where TSC is, has gone through some changes but we're still there. We had our first swap in 2009. Here are a few pictures of our first swap. The parking lot area where we used to have the swap was reconfigured and a lot of trees were taken out and the parking lot is set up way different now. We had more shade before but still have some now.

Attachments

• IMG_2143.JPG
    IMG_2143.JPG
    960.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2144.JPG
    IMG_2144.JPG
    687.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2145.JPG
    IMG_2145.JPG
    885.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2146.JPG
    IMG_2146.JPG