Dutch Bantam hatching eggs

WinterSkyMoonRanch

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 15, 2011
California
I am selling 6 + extras (if I have them) fresh fertile Dutch Bantam hatching eggs. The colors you can expect to hatch are Brown and Blue Light Brown. These birds are from exhibition quality stock.
About Dutch Bantams: The Dutch Bantam chickens are a true bantam because they are naturally a small bird having no related larger chickens in their bloodlines from which it was miniaturized. They originated in the Netherlands. In their past, they were popular among peasants for egg production, because the larger eggs had to be given over to the royal kitchens. Although the breed has deep roots in Europe, it was only after World War II that it made an appearance in the United States. It is a friendly bird with a rather flighty personality. They are excellent for backyard hobby farmers who need a smaller bird that is a great layer.

100032_img_8504.jpg

I am very careful packing my fertile hatching eggs for shipment; however, I cannot guarantee your hatch due to circumstances beyond my control. Please leave feedback according to the condition of your eggs upon arrival. I do add a list of helpful hatching tips with each order. I ship Expedited USPS.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom