Dutch Hookbill ducks

Oct 14, 2021
Do you happen to breed them and sell hatching eggs?
i know you were not asking me but maby I could find a way to sell hatching eggs to you and ship them I am going to breed them in the spring and sell full grown hookbills and duckling mine are dusky bibbed drake and golden sepia hen pair and my other new pair snowy drake and blizzard trout hen I will get better pics tomorrow if we could possibly make it work but we are in Wa state and we have never shipped birds or eggs but mabe eggs would work?

CaliFarmsAR

Free Ranging
Apr 26, 2019
Arkansas
i know you were not asking me but maby I could find a way to sell hatching eggs to you and ship them I am going to breed them in the spring and sell full grown hookbills and duckling mine are dusky bibbed drake and golden sepia hen pair and my other new pair snowy drake and blizzard trout hen I will get better pics tomorrow if we could possibly make it work but we are in Wa state and we have never shipped birds or eggs but mabe eggs would work?
Oh that would be awesome!!! Yes, I’m happy with hatching eggs!!

Oct 14, 2021
Oh that would be awesome!!! Yes, I’m happy with hatching eggs!!
Ok! I dont know for sure if we could do it but I hope so! I dont know if it would work right now because of the bad weather could you wait for spring or would you want them now?we could probuly make it work now!! and we dont want the eggs to not hatch or develop badly but you could always check our facebook page Feeling Clucky chicks and ducklings I hope we can make it work

CaliFarmsAR

Free Ranging
Apr 26, 2019
Arkansas
Ok! I dont know for sure if we could do it but I hope so! I dont know if it would work right now because of the bad weather could you wait for spring or would you want them now?we could probuly make it work now!! and we dont want the eggs to not hatch or develop badly but you could always check our facebook page Feeling Clucky chicks and ducklings I hope we can make it work
Thank you so much! I think I’d like to wait till spring for it to be a little warmer!

Oct 14, 2021
Thank you so much! I think I’d like to wait till spring for it to be a little warmer!
Ok! We just got one more pair and they are so beautiful how many eggs would you want? How far are you from Washington state? Do know what the colors look like? I will take some pics of mine if you dont becuase I know how hard it is to find pics online so l only have two pairs and I get two eggs aday somtimes one or three my first pairs colors are golden sepia hen and dusky bibbed drake and my second pair is blizzard trout hen and snowy drake both pairs dont have a big hooked bill so I need to work on getting that bigger but if you do not mind that then maybe this spring will work out? Would you want eggs from both pairs or just one I will take pics of both pairs soon! Still I have had no experiance with shipping eggs or ducklings but maybe I could figure it out? Are there special colors you wanted or do you not care they are all very beautiful ducks!

CaliFarmsAR

Free Ranging
Apr 26, 2019
Arkansas
Ok! We just got one more pair and they are so beautiful how many eggs would you want? How far are you from Washington state? Do know what the colors look like? I will take some pics of mine if you dont becuase I know how hard it is to find pics online so l only have two pairs and I get two eggs aday somtimes one or three my first pairs colors are golden sepia hen and dusky bibbed drake and my second pair is blizzard trout hen and snowy drake both pairs dont have a big hooked bill so I need to work on getting that bigger but if you do not mind that then maybe this spring will work out? Would you want eggs from both pairs or just one I will take pics of both pairs soon! Still I have had no experiance with shipping eggs or ducklings but maybe I could figure it out? Are there special colors you wanted or do you not care they are all very beautiful ducks!
How many eggs are you willing to sell? I’m in Arkansas, so pretty far from you! And no, I don’t know what the colors look like! Maybe I could get different eggs from the different pairs? Is there hook bill noticeable? I don’t care if it’s crazy pronounced, but I do want to be able to see the difference between my current flock!!

Oct 14, 2021
How many eggs are you willing to sell? I’m in Arkansas, so pretty far from you! And no, I don’t know what the colors look like! Maybe I could get different eggs from the different pairs? Is there hook bill noticeable? I don’t care if it’s crazy pronounced, but I do want to be able to see the difference between my current flock!!
You can notice the hook its just not crazy hooked if its to hooked than they have trouble eating but mine eat more food foraging than their own pellots would you be good with one or two dozen? I will take pics soon !

Top Bottom