Dutch Hookbill ducks

Oct 14, 2021
I’m not sure! I haven’t ever bought hatching eggs before, I did do a egg swap with someone instead of buying them!
Just please tell me a price limit I dont what them to expensive andI still dont know if it could work but I hope so! Your wood duck drake is beautiful! Did you find any hens for him yet? I keep going and looking at the pic of him he is a beautiful drake and I love his name!

CaliFarmsAR

Free Ranging
Apr 26, 2019
Arkansas
Just please tell me a price limit I dont what them to expensive andI still dont know if it could work but I hope so! Your wood duck drake is beautiful! Did you find any hens for him yet? I keep going and looking at the pic of him he is a beautiful drake and I love his name!
I could probably do $20 for a dozen, is that ok? Or do you want more for them?
Thank you! No, I still haven’t found a hen! I’m looking for one though!! I have videos of him making super cute noises, but I don’t know how to post a video!!

Oct 14, 2021
I could probably do $20 for a dozen, is that ok? Or do you want more for them?
Thank you! No, I still haven’t found a hen! I’m looking for one though!! I have videos of him making super cute noises, but I don’t know how to post a video!!
$20 would work if I could ship the eggs to you I think you told me you had some eggs in your incubator did they hatch? I wil get more pics soon of the ducks!

Oct 14, 2021
Ok! Yes, they really are! One of the calls eyes are kinda weird though!
Did the pics not work? I can't see them on here is there something wrong with his eyes? Or are his just weird? Duckling are so cute! I will take more pics of the hookbills if didn't!

Top Bottom