1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

EagleClan StreamClan MistClan StormClan ShadowClan*~ a warriors RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by TechnoCat, Mar 2, 2012.

1. TechnoCat

TechnoCat Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    I guess you can if you really want to

2. HollyBird24

HollyBird24 Overrun With Chickens

Nov 10, 2011
    Manitoba, Canada
    It won't be a huge Clan, don't worry.

3. BlackThunder walked around the camp.

4. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Skystar watched Blackthunder with cold eyes. "Blackthunder, a word?"

5. "Of course!" The older cat smiled.

6. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Skystar smiled back, her silver coat glimmering. She sat down, wrapping her tail over her paws. "You see, since you are a newer cat, I'll need to asses your skills." She said, before licking a paw and swiping it over her ears. Skystars ears did a 90 degree swivel, trying to pick up any traces of Scorchpelt. She sensed him coming back from a hunting patrol. "Scorchpelt! Over here, please?"
    The tabby tom padded up, sitting beside Skystar. "Hi Scorchpelt. Nice catch today." She commented. "So, I believe you've met Blackthunder?" She asked. Scorchpelt nodded. "I've seen him around." Scorchpelt replied, eyes smiling at Blackthunder. "Well, today we're going to asses his skills, and you'll be his opponent. You okay with that?" Skystar asked. "Of course, Skystar!" Scorchpelt's eyes glimmered. "Good. We start at sunhigh." Skystar said, dismissing both of them.

7. "Huh? Wait! I'm a Med cat! Not a warrior!" He laughed. "You're thinking of TrueHeart!"

8. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    "Medicine cats need to fight, never-the-less. What if you're out collecting herbs by yourself, and a fox attacks you?" Weedfoot pointed out, padding over to him.

9. "Oy! I can remember the last time I fought." He chuckled.

10. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Weedfoot purred, before walking away, tail flicking back and forth.
    Weedfoot came over to Trueheart. "Trueheart. I want you to go on a hunting patrol with Hazelfern and Scorchpelt, then Skystar needs to see you." she ordered.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by